● Seed of bulle ●
On this International day of Yoga, discover the portrait of our Word Gymnast, a user of downward-facing dog with a surprising humour.
Caroline Andral – 42 years old – 13 years of seniority – Sidesaddle rider self-assured
- Your experience ? The word « process » resonates with me. It’s hard not to make the analogy with my original, horse riding. Well trained, I bent over the school and university merry-go-round (law school) which were not really my hobby. I worked my way up and down. I learned how to get through obstacles, how to fall, and how to get up immediately, without making a big deal out of it. In 2008, I took the snafflee to the teeth. Change of stable. Here I am taking the reins of a new mount with the sweet name of Bulle.
- Your job today ? A role of lad. Select the contests, dress the team, shine the communication.
- Your flagship projects at Bulle Architects’s agency ? All ! But especially those who are really expected by the owner. The «reception» of the building takes all its meaning. I like the idea of associating this phase of ownership with the festive moment of the celebration. The best projects are those that live and skate over time.
- How do you see yourself in 10 years ? Continue to catch with a lasso new projects but also try to climb raw on new activities with the most adventurous bubbles.
- If you were a building ? You, you, my roof, you, you, my whole king… The house. It is the seat of emotions, of memories. It is not innocent to speak “from within” and to say of a house that it has a soul. We expect her to protect us, to “wrap” us. I was fortunate to grow up in a warm and loving home where the door is always open and the walls are pushed open to welcome family and friends. Today, mine is a cocoon, very small but very cozy. It may soon have an extension.
- If you were a seed ? Daisy. That’s what my great-grandmother, Granny Blanche, called me. It is a rustic flower that symbolizes benevolence and requires only one thing : sun ! I’ll add apple seed. I’m an apple fan. “One apple a day keep the doctor away”. Three apple trees «Calville du Roi» joined our garden this winter.
- Your favorite sport ? I love to gallop with running. But I also learn, in recent years, to let go of the bridle with yoga. Suppleness, balance, anchoring, I realize how much the body and the mind function in mirror. A revelation!
- Your mantra ? The one of agency. If you want to do something, you find a way. If you don’t want to do anything, you find an excuse.
- If you had done an other job ? Without warning : judicial officer. The first profession for which I was trained. Yes I know it is striking.
- Bulle in 3 words : Curious – Happy – Generous
- A memorable moment in Bulle ? The rare “great” moments of relaxation that we agree on and yet leave memorable memories (an evening «dress of mane», a stay in Holland, a running of pink ribbon in the rain with also our friends, a session pulling the Jussie special manicure, the inauguration of our offices…).
- Who is the most gourmand in Bulle ? It depends on what greed we are talking about ! In the mackerel section there is a good little trio : Guillaume, Rémi and Mélanie !
- A gem (shop, movie, book, recipe, exhibition, restaurante…) : Professional gem : the APM (Association for the Progress of Management). Thank you to Marina Bellouin-Volant for offering me this beautiful meeting, this favorite with a fantastic band that I have so much fun to meet every month.
Yogi gem : the classes of Audrey Laparre, Inspir-Expir, friend and teacher of Pilates and Yoga.
Restaurative gem : Chez Juliette (Beach of Laouga in Cazaux) manage by Charly. The place is magical and mojito to die for. I often lose my consonants and vowels with my friends!
- A place, a destination to visit : Dénia. All my childhood holidays, with this beautiful sweetness of living in Spanish…
- Your favorite meal ? My mother’s couscous, my father’s paella and my man’s love dish: birthday lasagna.