● Seed of bulle ●
Rather slipper or savate?
On the day of the Tokyo Olympics launch, we knock you out. It’s impossible to avoid the agency’s iron-fisted athlete, Rémi. Whether he puts on his boxing gloves or his motorcycle gloves, he always takes the issues head on. A fighter with a big heart, he will never leave you in a bad situation.
Rémi DEHANT – 44 years old – 20 years of professional experience – Always on the alert. We love his kick
- Your background ? Atypical, predestined for the aeronautical and/or automotive world, attracted by the security professions, passionate about volumes, geometry and graphic arts…, my “cosmogony” is based on a necessary plurality of interests.
Spread by the necessity of the choice, my entry in a school of architecture seemed to me to be the obvious one…
- Your role today? “Linker of Places” and “manager of complex problems”.
- Your flagship project at Bulle ? The merger of 123 Architecture with Bulle Architects
- How do you see yourself in 10 years? I’m not Mrs. Irma.
- If you were a building ? Fort Boyard ! Generally speaking, all the architectural production of Vauban, Eiffel, Prouve, Le Corbusier, … there are many.
- If you were a seed ? Rascal.
- Your favorite sport ? Eloquence, and of course my two pugilistic passions : Savate and Kick Boxing.
- Your mantra ? It’s a question of order, spiritual. I don’t have one.
- And if you had done another job ? … exoplanet explorer.
- Bulle in three words : Ad Vitam Aeternam
- An outstanding moment at Bulle ? The sunrise on the big glass roof of the Saint Jean station.
- Who is the most gourmand at Bulle ? TIME (even if it does not exist…)
- A nugget ? A conference of Etienne Klein, Ray Luizer on the drums, a landing of gust, the church of Royan, Conord Mc Grégor on a ring… still a very difficult question for me.
- A place, a destination to visit ? THE LORRAINE !
- Your favorite meal ? Definitely pasta…